Thursday, May 29, 2014

I had to drop off a movie at the library today, I couldn't renew it cuz someone requested it. Our YMCA is right next door, really it is. They share the same driveway.... so lol I had to go, even though I didn't feel like exercising at all.I had to make the trip worth wild I guess lol I got done exercising and headed off to the grocery store which is right down the street ... While driving there I get into my ? I really don't know what to call it. It's so weird ... It's a mean craving for raw vegetables ... After exercising (or walking/hiking etc) I want raw vegetables. It's not a normal "want" ... it's more like a terrible "NEED!" ... so I get to the grocery store and go in and what is the first thing I see? RAW VEGETABLES! Ugh ... I kept telling myself "I know I have some at home I can eat since I slurged to buy some last time I exercised" ... of course I couldn't leave without any, I did tried lol I bought some iceberg lettuce which I don't like much but I get it for my daughter and my other half, and some romaine lettuce for me, and tomatoes which made me think of BLTs ... So that's what's for dinner BLTs ... Mine will be a lettuce wraps. I got a cucumber too ... maybe I can put that on my wrap too! I'm gonna try it. I take the big leaves of romaine lettuce and put on a piece of bacon on it, plus tomatoes and a ton of black pepper, and drizzle of ranch dressing and then I try to roll them up, but they are more like a taco. I LOVE THEM! I haven't made them for awhile since it's been cold. Anyways, so I get home, climb to my 3rd floor apt while dying for my raw veggies, put all the groeries away and finally got out the celery and radishes ... cleaned them, and ate a ton as if I haven't ate in a month! Strange stuff huh? lol

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a YMCA closer to my house... I currently don't have a vehicle, so I can't travel to a gym and home gyms just aren't as motivating LOL.

    Also wanted to let you know that I added you to my blog list: http://dragonfliesanddillpickles.blogspot.ca

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete