Wednesday, May 28, 2014

"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." ~Walt Disney


I was curious this morning lol ... I wanted to find a new area to walk just for a change. So I went in the opposite direction than I usually go which ended up with the paved walking path ending on State Rd. So I went past State Rd in hopes paved walking path would appear but it didn't. So I turned around and turned on State Rd and drove all the way to Hinkley! I made it there by myself! I was so happy! I prayed the whole time to find it and to find my way back lol I did it ... I can't believe it! But I was too scared to get off of State Rd in fear of getting lost (there's something wrong with our GPS). I found the The Buzzard's Roost and decided to turn and park there ... Across from it was Scenic Overview ... The parks here are just breathtaking!


Here is the Scenic Overview ...



And here is the Paved Walking  Path ...


It was simply beautiful, but the hills where killer! lol I couldn't take any more pictures because I turned my Endomondo tracker on to track my miles and stuff. But I walked to the boat house and around to Hinkley Lake and to Bellus Rd and then turned around to head back. I walked 3.70 miles and burned 506 calories! Wahoo!

Came home and had lunch ... Yonanas (icecream from only frozen fruit)!! I used bananas, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, pineapple, and an orange slice or two and mixed in a spoonful of peanut butter after it was done. YUMMMMM



Well I am off! I didn't realize it was so late.

No comments:

Post a Comment