Monday, June 16, 2014

Bikini Body Mommy 90 Day Challenge

So today I started the bikini body mommy 90 day challenge. I feel like I'm not exercising enough with it. Maybe I wasn't pushing myself enough or something. Hoping tomorrow is better lol

I can't afford to do the meal plan to go with it, so I am just going to count calories instead. Which is hard when I make stuff like homemade soup or something.

Right now I am eating a healthy breakfast, Yoplait, bluebarries, granola and almonds and it's costing me 360 calories :(

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, I can't afford the meal plan either... and if I could, I fear I would have to cook 2 meals because my kids are so picky. Day one was just the fit test... I am going to guess that we will repeat that "workout" again maybe on day 45?? and again on day 90... Day Two was more difficult. I almost died lol.
    Good luck!! We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about two meals, I refuse to do that :( I'm going to try a new recipe ... turkey taco salad .. which is mostly lettuce but my daughter can change it to mostly tortilla chips ... she should be happy then lol My boyfriend will eat anything. lol

    Here's the recipes ... its a healthy one n only 354 calories :)
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202850949332272&set=gm.714655345264170&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete