Thursday, June 19, 2014

Good Morning!

Well Today was Day 4 of the Bikini Body Mommy 90 Day Challenge. I have to admit that I didn't want to do it. I had to make myself do it. I'm just tired of getting sweaty. Sounds silly, but it's true.

I get up every morning, make coffee, feed the cat, water the plants n check the bird seed. Then do my workout. After I am down with my workout .. I don't even want the coffee I made! By then I'm so hot that all I want is something cold. So I put ice in my coffee ... n I grin n bear it. It's gross unless I add flavor to it and milk... which is only added calories. I should just skip the coffee but I can't bring myself to it yet. So for now I am grin n bearin' it lol

Well, I am off to make breakfast, whatever that may be!

11 more days n I get to weigh myself. I hope all this sweating pays off!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment