Thursday, April 30, 2015

21 Day Fix Meal Planning


I was so excited to get my 21 Day Fix in the mail yesterday! I read everything first and then I been sitting and trying to figure out a meal plan with the calories I'm allowed (1,500 - 1,799). I think that part is going to be harder than exercising lol It's hard to spread the containers through the day, using only the foods that you are allowed to use and how many containers of each. My hardest meal of the day is going to be breakfast. I hate eating a sweet breakfast ... So there goes oatmeal with fruit or yogurt with fruit. I do like those, but not for breakfast. I decided to do whey protein shakes after my workout for as long as I can afford to. My daughter is doing the program with me and I KNOW she is gonna want a shake too lol So we will see!

Here are two plans I came up with so far, I didn't really fill in the dinner parts, I just know there will be some sort of meat and a veggie.


Red \\\\
Green \\\\
Purple \\\
Yellow \\\
Blue \
Orange \
Teaspoon \\\\

Breakfast
1 Red - 2 Eggs
1 Yellow - 1 Toast
1 Purple - Apple slices with cinnamon
1 Blue - Walnuts

Snack after workout
1 Red - Whey Protein Shake
2 Purple - Whole banana

Lunch
1 Green - Lettuce
1 Green - Chopped Raw Veggies
1 Red - Chicken or 2 Hard boiled Eggs
1 Orange - Sunflower seeds
1 Teaspoon - Olive Oil
Free - Red Wine Vinegar

Dinner
1 Red - Meat
1 Green - Veggie
2 Yellow - Whole Potato
1 Teaspoon - Olive Oil

Snack
1 Geen - Celery sticks
2 Teaspoon - Peanut butter

====================================================

Red \\\\
Green \\\\
Purple \\\
Yellow \\\
Blue \
Orange \
Teaspoon \\\\

Breakfast
1 Red - Ground turkey
1 Yellow - 2 6in Corn tortilla
1 Blue - Monterey jack cheese
1 Green - Cherry tomatoes
1 Purple - Small apple
1 Teaspoon - Olive Oil

Snack
1 Red - Whey Protein Shake
2 Purple - Whole Banana

Lunch
1 Green - Lettuce
1 Green - Raw Chopped Veggies
1 Red - 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
1 Orange - Sunflower seeds
1 Teaspoon - Olive Oil
Free - Red Wine Vinegar

Dinner
1 Red - Meat
1 Green - Veggie
1 Yellow - Brown Rice
1 Teaspoon - Olive Oil

Snack
1 Yellow - 3c Popped corn
1 Teaspoon - Olive Oil

====================================================


Now to start dinner, then go to the grocery store for a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment